cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Customer and sales Area assingment for STO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am working on STO cycle , while config. of STO in first step when i assinged customer and sales area to plant in NODE

"Define Shipping Data for Plants" ,here i can assinged only one customer belongs to only one Sales Area.

For Eg :- 1000/10/00 is my sales area and customer is 01

I assinged this to plant SID.

Now if i want to assinge different sales area for the same customer , Because STO will not ne happened only for one Division , it will transfer goods from many division from a single plant ,So how can assinge more division or more than one sales area to a single plant.

If through COMMON DIVISION , this problem is resolved please explain ,How means step. Because i want to assinge min 10 sales area to asingle plant means may be have to create common division funada, But how I m not getting.

Please Reply ASAP.

Devdatta Joshi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey buddy whr r u? mail m on kaushal.shukla@tcs.com or kaushal.13979@gmail.com

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Joshi,

1.First you do the common divisions and distribution channels through the t.codes VOR1 and VOR2.

2. You assign common sales area to the suppliying plant which you have difined in the common divisions and distribution channels.

i.e you maintain one division and one distribution channel as reference to all other divisions and distribution channels.

3.The purpose of the assigning sales area data to suppliying plant is, we are allowing the system to sale or transferinmg the goods from that suppliying palnt.

I hope it will help you

Thanks,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr.Murli,

Thanks for your reply , But i just want to ask whether i have to extend all customer and material to this Common Sales Area .

it will may affect my normal sales cycle?

Please Reply ASAP

Devdatta Joshi