cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xpath field details not getting displayed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am working on a idoc to file scenario, where I want to refer the receiver to be determined based upon certain condition or values that get populated for a particular field (using receiver determination). But the problem is that when I click on the condition tab on receiver determination I get a warning "Problem loading schema description"

with message as

"Message interface does not exist in any software components installed on this business system"

But since it is an Idoc at the source we dont have any msg interfaces, further if i neglect this warning message and go further, I am not getting the fields or details of the Idoc structure getting displayed in the xpath.

But the same when I use for a file scenario(file as sender) I get the details of the context object if any.. Let me know how to resolve this..

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nithi,

I faced the same issue two weeks before. The problem is the Software component(where u imported IDOC) is not associated with the Business System. Go to Business System and add the Software component to it. Then Delete the Receiver determination which u created, do SLD cache refresh. Create RD again it will work for sure.

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you make it clear, because this Business system is already created and I had been using it. Now do you want me to delete that Business system in SLD and recreate it by assigning the current software component where I am working with or is there anyway I can just include that software component to that Business system.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I asked u to delete the Receiver determination not the Business System. Can u confirm whether u can see the Sowftware component is associated with the Business System? I'm insisting this b'coz we had more than one swcv, so one of the swcv was not associated to the Business System in SLD. After I associated it , the issue was solved.

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Thanks...

Yeah I understood that, thats why I was asking is there anyway to include that missing software component to that business system, without delete and recreating the business system.

Anyway I will have to delete my receiver determination, but how to include that missing software component to that business system.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nithi,

Here u go!!

Go to SLD -Choose the Business System and Click on the Technical System associated to it.

It will take u to Technical System details page. In that page u will see

Installed Products : Link (Your Product) Add...

Installed Software Components

Now click on the Link

It will take u to the next page. There u can see checkboxes for selecting the swcv. Now check it , that's it done.

There is no need for deleting or re-creating Business Systems.

Now do SLD Cache refresh and do the process as i mentioned above.

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you coudl add the missing Software component as per below steps

Even if you open Business system in Integration Directory, at last tab "Other Attributes" --> you will find the list of software components.

Press the tab Third Party service to verify the list against SLD.

If its not avaialbel in SLD

1. Goto System Landscape Directory

2. select Business Landscape and slect the apporpriate Business system and open it. (Click the name of BS)

3. There you will get the list of Software components added in it.

4. Verify the technical system name.

5. Also verify if same technical system name is used after importing the software component in Integration Repository (IR).

Goto IR -- > Explore the SCV -->Double click on name of software component version -->Check Interface Import as Import of RFC and have the same details in Connection data as per technical system

If everything is setup just refresh the SLD_CACH and import the scenario once again in Integration Directoy and process it.

You will see the IDOC in Business system.

Thanks

Swarup

Edited by: Swarup Sawant on Feb 4, 2008 8:00 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

I did everything as mentioned by you, but still I get the same warning message, "Problem loading schema description" with the message

"Message interface does not exist in any software components installed on this business system"

Please let me know is there anything else I have to do..

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swarup,

I have done everything as suggessted by raj, but now the software component is added to the business system , but when I chekc on the ID>Business system> other attributes I am not able to the current software component which I included in SLD. Is there anyway to include that...

or should I perform any other activity to get the details.

or as mentioned by you I cant reimport the software component because I have many interfaces created under that SWC, so i am bit worried bcas in case if I import the latest changed details in SLD, will that overwrite the existing one..

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Have you verified with my last point (5th)

5. verify if same technical system name is used after importing the software component in Integration Repository (IR).

Goto IR -- > Explore the SCV -->Double click on name of software component version -->Check Interface Import as Import of RFC and have the same details in Connection data as per technical system

If all this is fine and you are able to see software component in SLD, then

I think you just need to re-import the scenario and refresh the Business system in SLD.

If you are not even able to see in list of software components for Business systems inSLD then, do one more thing as below,

1. Open the used technical system and check if the product used for creating Software component is added in it .

If teh product is not added then add it and refresh Technical as well as business system.

Let me know if thios works for you.

thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I will explain to you what i was done upto now since the Problem occured.

1) I Added the Product that contained the SWC which is used in IR for my development to the Business System in SLD.

2) Refreshed SLD cache.

3) We have already check the system name & client mentione in SWCV of IR.

4) We are not able to see our SWCV, in other attributes of ID as you have mentioned. So is there any problem that would arise there, bcas i could see other SWC but not the one in which I am currently creating the interface.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nithiyanandham

Try to import the business system from the Integration directory using the 'Assign Business System' option in the context menu for Bsns system.Are you able to see you modified BS name there ?

(this is just a guess !)

Regards

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nithiyanandam,

I have the same problem. Has you resolved it ?

Regards,

Gabriel