cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO W/O billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi fnds,,

Could you Explain me STOw/o billing Bussiness process...

Regards

Lucky.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Two step is the std process i.e PO-Delivery-Invoice. Here accounting docs are created at PGI and in j1iin if excise is applicable. Onw step is done using MB1B. Material mvmnts 301-305 are used for this purpose. If the stock transfer happens between two plants then accounting docs are generated. If they happen between storage locations belonging to the same plant no acccouting docs are generated.

Regards,

Saurabh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear lucky

Do you want to follow MM route?? Nevertheless go through the link

[Stock Transfer Using Stock Transport Order |http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/4d/2b90dc43ad11d189410000e829fbbd/frameset.htm]

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear fnds,

Wot i mean,,,,Wot r the Documents will invloved...in STO w/o billing

Like Order delivery and picking PGi billing Etc...

Regards

Lucky

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lucky,

When the stock transfer happen physically between two plants, which are available in the sames company code, The billing activity will not takes place.

The above business process we can take it as STOw/o billing

I hope I make you clear

Thanks,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lucky,

Generally for STO bet the Plants belongs to same company code.....no billing will be involved because while creating STO for Plants belongs to same company code in ME21N with document type UB, the net Price coloumn in PO will be Zero and in conditions tab you can give only Frieht Cost.....ie) while creating STO for Plants belongs to same company code in ME21N with document type UB, the Pricing Procedure is RM2000.....and in that the Basic Price Condition type is P101.....and while you are doing PGI from Suppling Plant.,There it self the accounting document gets generated...like Stock account is Credited in Suppling plant and Stock account gets Debited in Receiving Plant.( The material price will be calculated on Material Master Price of the Suppling Plan)

aLSO THE aCCOUNTING DOCUMENTS, and all Profit Loss Account everything will be maintained at Company Code Level....and there is no necessary and also no possibility for making Bills for the STO for Plants belongs to same company

In case of STO, you can only create Proforma Invoice and there are no accounting docs in Proforma Invoice. However, you can register excise if applicable with J1IIN.

So process will be ME21N (STO) - VL10B - VL02N - VF01 - J1IIN.

Reward points pls.

Regards,

Govind.