cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syndication help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear MDM experts,

1) How to check if a record is already snydicated ?

believe there is a flag for it somewhere .pls let me know where I can find it

2) any change in the data record would trigerr a syndication isnt ? if so where is the config for it in mdm

Thanks.

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

1) You can do this by clicking the option of suppressed unchanged records. This will block all the records which have already been syndicated. As soon as you make some changes in the records it is available for you to syndicate.

2)I think for this you can have "On Demand Syndiaction" in workflows for your records n Data Manager.

When there is some change in the data you can run the workflow and your syndication list is triggered.

Other way is to have MDSS over here you can have time intervals. After every time interval if there is some changes in your records and your suppressed unchanged records is clicked then it will only syndicate the changed records.

I hope, i am able to solve your problem.

Regards

Dilmit Chadha

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Ashish

we also faced the same issue.

1) How to check if a record is already snydicated ?

believe there is a flag for it somewhere .

we had a workaround for this.for this we created 1 more field in data manager for the main table as "status" which can have values like syndicated/modified

2) any change in the data record would trigerr a syndication isnt ? if so where is the config for it in mdm

in sydication manager go to map properties and tick suppress unchanged records.This also becomes a part of the syndication map once u save it.

hope it helps.