Can anybody please give me the answers...
Without picking can we do the post goods issue? If yes , how
Where the integration will occur with MM & FI?
When we create 2 different sales organizations?
What are the documents generated when we create cash sales?
Why access sequence is required in a condition type?
What are the configuration changes in billing document?
Client wants to maintain certain price and discount for first 3 orders only and from the next order price is normal? Where can we do this configuration?
1. you can do post goods issue without picking, if your settings in the item category are not relevant for picking.
2. some of SD's integration points with MM are when: during sales order creation, a Purchase Requisition is created automatically; availability check during sales order processing; posting goods issue; picking (e.g. serial numbers or batches)
some of SD's integration points with FI are: during post goods issue, during rebates processing, and posting to accounts during invoicing.
3. when you create one or many sales organizations depends on: what your customer wants, how many separate units are legally obligated and responsible for sales & distribution, how many units you want sales info to be summarized
4. in processing cash sales orders, a receipt is automatically printed when you save the order; delivery can automatically be printed (picking is not relevant, as standard settings)
5. access sequence is the search strategy of a condition type; this is where you set what the system should look for (e.g during price determination) and in what order
6. configuration changes in billing? you have to be more specific
7. for 3 orders, you have to check that "condition update" is set in condition type, and that you specify maximum of "3" orders in condition record.
lastly, good luck on your interview. remember to help others as much as they helped you.