cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem : Idoc to File scneario using Party ..!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

lam doing Idoc to file scenario by using party.

Partner type for receiving system is "LS".

1. when I use Party for my sending system , the message is not processing showing error as " No receiver could be determined"

2. When I use the sending system as Without Party and the receiving system as Party,the message is processing.

Questions:

1. We should not use Party for the sender system when the partner type is "LS"??

2. Can we use the Party for my sending system when the partner type is "LI" or "KU".?

If yes, Do i need to do any Identifier settings in communication channels or at Party side like ALE#KU or ALE#LI??

Please clarify the main question whether can i use party for my SAP system when the partner type is "LS" for outbound scenario(Idoc to file).

Waiting for your answers.

Regards

Krupakar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

can you please explain me why you are going for party when r3 system is present on your sender side?????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

Iam doing B2B scenario(Idoc to FIle) where i need to send the resultant file to receiver system through AS2 adapter.So I heard that Party is mandatory for both sender and receiver side when we deal with AS2 adapter.

Kindly let me know can we use the Party when the partner type is "LS".

Is it possible to finsih the interface by using Business system (without party) and in the receiver agreement in Header mapping, I can provide the sender and Receiver party name.So that it will take the identifiers from party at that time.?

-Krupakar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you have to create party both the side. you can use dummy party on sender side and you can actuall party at receiver side.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer these blogs which will be useful:

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/08/17/outbound-idocs--work-around-using-party

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/09/08/b2b-and-the-hype-about-the-party

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/09/13/wanna-party

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,''

a SLD registration of DUMMY system for every Party

1. We should not use Party for the sender system when the partner type is "LS"??

The only way I know is to make a Dummy system in the SLD with a LS, which I can use in the headermapping of the receiver agreement.

You could use pratner type as LS enven for party, but there no need as such because you could do this as per below steps also

it is not possible to have a logical system within a service, that belongs to a party. Any entries you are doing here, are ignored.

2. Can we use the Party for my sending system when the partner type is "LI" or "KU".?

If yes, Do i need to do any Identifier settings in communication channels or at Party side like ALE#KU or ALE#LI??

Yes you can use the Party for sending system for LI or KU, You difinately need to setup the identifiers for it.

Usually an IDOC which is received from a customer should have a sender type LI or KU.

A workaround for your problem: For each service that belongs to a party create a party-less service with the logical system and do a header mapping. You need not maintain this service in the SLD. Just create a business service.

If the field SNDPRT contains LS, the service is a logical system and the sender party remains blank.

If it is not a logical system, a party is determined by means of the alternative identifiers (for the party). The following are used as identifiers:

· Agency is the sender service found

· Scheme is “ALE#“ + SNDPRT. If the field SNDPFC contains a value, the following is added: “#“ + SNDPFC

· Name is SNDPRN

These values are used to search across all parties. The party that is found is used as the sender party.

For Identifiers go through below link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/42/f3d027074e1bcae10000000a11466f/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/e1/63e03fc2269615e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Let me know if you need anymore info.

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just refer the below link for better understanding.

How to Set up an SAP XI Integration Directory Scenario with Party to Support EDI Partner Processing

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/b0b355ae-0501-0010-3b83-8f2bb566...

Wanna Party ?

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/09/13/wanna-party

Thnx

Chirag