cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to block the new customer automaticly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To create the new customer by sales area via xd01, how to block this customer by sales area automaticly?

thx.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to XD05 and do it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

goto XD)% and do it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

it is a new customer. it is not existing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you all, but it can not help me.

i create a new customer in particular sales area via xd01 and then go to xd05, i found this customer in that sales area is blocked automatically. i want to cancel this setting. can anyone help me?

thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ken,

pl check this link :

[XD05|http://web.mit.edu/CAO/www/SB2002/AR/XD05.htm]

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello again.

i wish to verify, that when you create a customer in a sales area, is this an existing customer and you are extending this to a new sales area? if so, maybe this customer is blocked for ALL sales area using XD05. so when you extended this customer, the blocking is automatic.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

i am not aware of any feature in XD01/XD02/XD03 that will allow you to automatically block the customer. however, there are settings in credit management that can propose a risk category for new customers which can have block settings.

if this interests you, please check IMG > ENTERPRISE STRUCTURE > DEFINITION > FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING > DEFINE CREDIT CONTROL AREA.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

MR KEN

USE T.CODE XD05 AND U CAN BLOCK CUSTOMER ACCORDING TO U R REQUIRENT AS SALES AREA OR ALL SALES AREAS.

VIJAYA RAJENDRA.G

REWARD POINT IF IT IS USEFUL.