Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Http to RFC Sync Scenario. Help required

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have made Http to RFC Sync Scenario.

Now when I send data from Runtime workbench and then I check in sxmb_moni I am getting error in my Response

"<SAP:P1>Bean SMPP_CALL_JAVA_RUNTIME3 not found</SAP:P1>"

<SAP:Stack>&quot;SYSTEM FAILURE&quot; during JCo call. Bean SMPP_CALL_JAVA_RUNTIME3 not found</SAP:Stack>

Pls advice.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The message "Bean SMPP_CALL_JAVA_RUNTIME3 not found"

means your Abap Runtime (in this case the Integration Engine) cannot invoke the mapping

program on the Java Application server which gets called via RFC.

Check your ABAP to Java Communication (SM59 -> AI_RUNTIME_JCOSERVER) or wether your Java instance is down

AIn this blog also the meaning of this destination is explained very neatly

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/12/28/skelton-of-mapping-runtime-in-sap-xi

or check this thread:

With best regards

Sebastian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Henry,

you can solve this problem by adding a Response Modul to your http sender channel.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/45/20c210c20a0732e10000000a155369/frameset.htm

You need an http receiver to fake a sync communication.

I have had the same problem with jdbc sender.

This was my solution:

Configure the JDBCSender with parameter

“best effort” and “auto commit”

Add the module AF_Modules/ResponseOnewayBean with one Key. (Parameter: receiverChannel)

For this scenario you need also a JDBCRECEIVER channel.

Add a Receiver Agreement for this Response Way and use a async Message Interface with Response MessageType.

Daniel

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check out these:

1) RFC Is working fine independently- i,e in Transaction SE37

2) Communication Channel Configuration of RFC adapter is correct ? cross check with the RFC channel Configuration Parameters

3) btw, are you able to see any Messages in SXMB_MONI ? if so, you are able to send the message to the XI Integration Engine, Hence the problem with the RFC connection etc

4) Hope both the sender and receiver interfaces are of type Synch in Nature

Hope this helps, Regards, Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Henry,

Make sure that your mesage interfaces are synchronous. And also please test the RFC with the same data in SE37 and make sure that it is giving the response as expected.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You got a problem in your message mapping object. Check your mapping and try to test it locally in the Int Rep.

LINKAGE_ERROR error occurs during the mapping.

The trace contains "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Illegal name":

Then sounds like the note 755302

Reason and Prerequisites

As of the jdk 1.4.2_05 from Sun, this program error occurs during the mapping in the runtime or during testing in the Repository. This error may also occur in conjunction with jdks of other vendors or other versions.

Solution

The error is corrected with Support Package 5 for Support Package 03 for the XI TOOLS 3.0 software component.

Also refer below link,

/people/thorsten.nordholmsbirk/blog/2006/03/31/deconstructing-sap-was-jco-rfc-provider-under-the-hood

Thanks

Swarup

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you used QoS: BestEffort?

Regards,

Jakub

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes