cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard Business Content

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can anybody out there can guide me to extract a Standard Business content in MDM.?

Points will be rewarded for stepwise helps.

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I am right, you want to extract the data (in your data manager) into an excel sheet or anything.

For this goto file --> Export to and choose the format in which you want to extract your data. Then a window containing all the fields will appear.Below that field selection window you can see a check box 'Remote System Details'. Check it if you want the remote system and remote keys also to be extracted.

Then you can select the fields that you want in your extract and the fields will be added to the right side pane.Press ok.

Hope this is the answer to your question if I understood your question.......

Regards,

Dheeraj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dheeraj,

I have downloaded the SAP Standard Business content from the location :

Support Packages and Patches --> SAP NetWeaver --> SAP MDM --> SAP MDM 5.5 --> Master Data Server --> MDM BUSINESS CONTENT 5.5 --> #OS independent

And here I get a ZIP file. in this zip file there are more zip files for

1) 55610_AETICLE.zip

2) 55610_BUSINESS_PARTNER.zip

3) 55610_CUSTOMER.zip

4) 55610_EMPLOYEE.zip

5) 55610_MATERIAL.zip

6) 55610_PRODUCT.zip

7) 55610_VENDOR.zip

how can I load this into the system? I just want to load MATERIAL and PRODUCT

Kindly Help. with right answer the awards will be credited.

Pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pravin,

You should take the a2a file which exists in each of the different content zip files, and unarchive it in the console.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you got the steps for extracting Standard Business Content such as Material, Product..? If so can you please post the steps for the same ?

Pravin