cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print WorkBench in ISU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone send me the documents on print work bench.

T.Code: EFRM.

vadrevu.vijayakumar@gmail.com

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Print Workbench is the central development environment for creating standardized outgoing correspondence. To configure the correspondence forms, the Print Workbench uses the SAP standard components for configuring forms – SAPscript or Smart Forms.

The Print Workbench is subdivided into the following subobjects:

· Form classes

Form classes are defined by SAP applications and contain a modeling as well as access instructions for all of the data that belongs to an application or an application process. You can use form classes to create application forms where you access the data defined in the form classes. Invoices, dunning notices, and account statements are examples of form classes. The form classes are delivered with each application component that use the Print Workbench. Changes to form classes delivered have modification status.

· Application forms

You create application forms based on the form classes delivered. You can define several application forms for each form class, for example, different invoices for different business partner groups. SAP delivers example forms that you can use as a reference for your own application forms. You can use user exits to adjust the application forms to your requirements. Numerous help functions simplify form creation.

You can call up the Print Workbench via the area menu PWB.

Integration

The Print Workbench (CA-GTF-PWB) is a component of the Web Application Server (Release 6.20) and it can be used with no further prerequisites by every other SAP application. In the Print Workbench you can use Smart Forms (BC-SRV-SSF) and SAPscript (BC-SRV-SCR) alternatively.

with regards,

Sowjanya.Gosala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for the information.

Regards,

Vijay

former_member206721
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

When yoiu ctreate an applivation form from where the sapscript or smartform is coming ?

I mean is there a related smartforms that we can modify  or we have to create one from scratch ?

2) if related how do we find it ?

3) if we do create one from scratch how do we map windows and main etc....? to the application form

i have very good experience in sapscript and smartforms but i cannot see how we put the form

thans a lot

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

elhichu2
Explorer
0 Kudos

I send you a well explained article:

https://abap.ar/formularios/crear-formulario-con-print-work-bench/

it helped me a lot. I hope it helps you too.

Regards,

Nicolás.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi.

i'm sending some links to u which r useful for u:

1.www.sap.com/industries/media/pdf/FICAPWB_EN.pdf

2.help.sap.com/saphelp_pserv471/helpdata/EN/e4/a45a36998cf732e10000009b38f839/content.htm

3.sapro.blogspot.com/2006/08/agent-determination-for-isu-printing.html

thanks

reward point if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for the useful links.

Regards,

Vijay