Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Administrate remote java systems

mirko_gersbacher
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I want to administrate several java systems in my central nwa. All installer templates have run successfully and the settings for sld seem to be okay. I made all necessary steps of "Monitoring Setup Guide für SAP NetWeaver 7.0 (2004s) SPS 13" But when i log on nwa i get these warnings:

- System Landscape Directory is not accessible.

- Local System Only can be administrate.

Any ideas what can be missing?

Regards, Mirko

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nick_fedorov
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, Mirko.

1. Start the Visual Administrator, and log on as a J2EE Engine administrator.

2. In the navigation bar, choose Cluster -> Server -> Services -> SLD Data Supplier -> Runtime, and enter the connection data for the SLD on the HTTP Settings tab page.

3. Choose the CIM Client Generation Settings tab page, and activate the following entries in the list:

sap.com/tclmwebadminmainframewd/webdynpro/public/lib/sap.comtclmwebadminmainframe~wd.jar

sap.com/tclmwebadminsldwd/webdynpro/public/lib/sap.comtclmwebadminsld~wd.jar

4. Ensure that the SLD connection data is entered on this tab page, and save your entries by choosing Save.

5. Activate the data transfer to the SLD.

Regards, Nick.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mirko,

Use the above answer to resolve ur issue. In order to have better understanding of NWA configuration, refre to the following link.

it has a end to end setup guide on NWA and talks about the possible errors which may encounter.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/elearn?rid=/webcontent/uuid/5528af61-0a01-0010-7dbf-89f3409de7bf [original link is broken]

Thanks

Pankaj