cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Displaying Dynamic data as a Tree structure in a Table using WebDynproJava.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a requirement to display the data "as a Tree Structure in a Table". I have gone through one document but which explains about displaying the Static data.

In our requirement we need to display the Dynamic data which comes from Oracle database.

If any of you are having some document on displaying Dynamic data plz send it to me, or if you know the procedure, plz guide me.

Thanks in Advance.

Ashok...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member335005
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

The table containing the tree structure reads data only from the context - no matter where that context is filled from - hardcoded or populated from database.

The document that you are referring may be hard coding the values for the context. Instead of that you want to read the data from the database and set this data to the context. You have to write code for database connectivity.

Regards,

Sangeeta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Requirement for a tree strucure is, you need to have a recursive context node and a table with tree by nesting UI element, As you have the document with you , try to under stand the context structure, how its populated,

Change the code to populate the data what you have fetched from your db.

How to access db, you will see a lot of code in the forums.

Regards

Ayyapparaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply and sorry for the delay..

In the document I have with me they displayed the data by using a Java class(where the Data is hard coded).

But I want to display the data which I get from the Oracle???

Thanks||

Ashok M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is "static" vs."dynamic" data? You need a suitable context structure and a TreeByNestingTableColumn.

Armin