cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartforms templates disappear in INFO window if changed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning!!

Hopefully someone who has suffered through this problem/bug can help me, because I am ready to pull my hair out!! I am working on SAP ECC 6.0,

I have copied the SAP standard smarform LB_BIL_INVOICE to my own smartform, and subsequently made some changes to elements.

Initially, the INFO window on the first page works perfectly.

I added elements to the info window and all went well.

When I changed the text description in one of the existing templates within in the info window (like INFO_REFERENZ_LIEFER) to my own description, the entire template disappeared!

This seemed to happen consistently (the moment I would change anything in the info window, it would dissappear).

There are NO output conditions on the template or the text elements, so it is not that, the template height is the same as before (1 LN) so that is not the issue, and the width of the template fits in the window and that is not the issue!

Has anyone experienced this problem and know the resolution?

Thanks in anticipation!!

Eugene

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you find solution to your problem. I am also facing similar issues. I have tried 2 different things. First I added a new line in INFO_KUNDE_BETRAG template. So the total lines became 4 in that template instead of 3. Now when I activated the smartform, it decreased the height of some templates to .98 ln and they stop displaying in the output. If I manually change the height back to .99 ln(as in the standard form), and activate it. I still changes back the height to .98. I tried to delete the new line that I created, but still same issue. Also I have tried creating a new template and there also it is decreasing the height to .98 ln. I have tried increasing the window height, but no success.

Let me know if some has faced similar issues and was able to resolve them..

thx..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jassi,

No, unfortunately my question is not answered yet. I re-created the entire window from scratch re-creating all the elements, and that prevented this problem from happening again, but this is not really a solution, it is a workaround... if you DO discover the reason for this, please post it in this thread!!

Best of luck

Eugene

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The Height of the template and also height of the window should be the same.

Generally whenever you trying to add any new lines in the template, the height of the template will be more than the window.

Simple tips,

The Height and width of the template should be same with the window.

And the line and column should be given correctly, when you are creating any new text element in the template.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I dont want to recreate the window, as this problem occurs often, and the OR condition also doesnt make a difference to this. Anyone else know?

Regards,

Eugene

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

as u said , i see that form , in CONDITION tab for TEMPLATE , and TEXT ELEMENTS with in that for OUT PUT some condition is mentioned. try with deleting OR modifiying that condition as required .

This may help u .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Engu,

Can you please delete that INFO window and create a new one and try.