thanks & regads

narasimha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

condition suppliements are used when you want a set of conditions to be executed when a particular condition type is used.

A particular set of materials when sold i want to give some special discounts. In this i dont want the regular discounts which am already giving for normal purchase. so what i do is identify these special conditions into a condition suppliment procedure and then assing it to the condition type at V/06. Now automatically when a sales order for this material is created on encountering our particular condition type, the special conditions identified in conditin supplement procedure are triggered.

regards

sadhu kishore

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear narasimha

The system displays all changes made to condition supplements (including their scales) along with any changes made to the condition record. These changes are identified by the word Supplement followed by the condition supplement type changed, and finally, by the description of the change made. For example, if you create the condition supplement KA00, the description would be: "Supplementary condition (KA00): Condition record was created".

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

A condition supplement is a supplement for a particular condition type. For example, you can include a for eg. a discount every time you apply a material price. The supplement can contain various discounts. During pricing, the system automatically applies the discounts defined in the supplement every time it accesses a material price.

Regards

SD