cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Save option with ZCI Layout

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are currently implementing HCM Forms in MSS and using Adobe interactive forms for the same. We were initially using the standard layout. However, as recommended by SAP, we switched to the ZCI layout format.

However, with the new layout, when the Adobe forms shows up on the portal, the save icon to save the form on the hard disk is not coming up anymore. Basically the entire toolbar which allows Saving, Printing etc is not there anymore. We can still print the form by right clicking on it and selecting the Print option. However, there is no option to save the form.

We would also like to add the Digital signature functionality to the form and wondering how to go about that.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,

Alok

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

please check the version of Adobe in your system and SAP note 834573.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ajay,

Thanks for your response. We are using Adobe version 8.1 as per the note you had referred. Any other ideas?

Regards,

Alok

i042339
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Alok,

Please open the PDF file in portal .. Click on any field on the interactive form.. This is just make sure focus is on Interactive Form ... Then Press F8 or Alt+F8

Please let me know the result after that.

Cheers

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

F8 worked. Thanks a lot for your advice. Just a quick question: Any idea on how to make this view using F8 as a default setting?

Regards,

Alok

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Follow up on answer

i042339
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I am checking this out. In all the scenario which i have tested.. by default the toolbar is visible. I doubt somebody might have written some code to hide it by default.

We can hide the tool bar through coding ... But not very sure why it is happening in your case

Please refer to the help file for the coding to hide the toolbar

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/45/2dbb13d79f3446e10000000a155369/frameset.htm

Also we can hide the tool bar through java script.

Please check if any of the code is written in your case. Otherwise you can do coding to do the reverse means to display the tool bar by default.

Cheers

Satya