cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

comma & full stop problem in script

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guru,

i am fetching data by the help of reguh-wrbtr.in my script.

in data base the wrbtr values r ex. 1,000.00 in ruppes

but at the time of debugging mode when fetching records

i got ex. 1.000,00.means comma & full stop positions changed.

how to do it...in SU01 tr. also settings perfectly made..

please help me....

thanks

subhasis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Your ABAP Editor..

Go to the menu list.. Select Settings --> User Profile --> Own data.

On the coming screen.. select Default Values Tab.

There you can find the Decimal format settings.. Change it to the way as you want and save it.

Now logout once and then log in..

Check the output now !!

Regards,

Sai Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First change the amount format in user profile. for this path is system-> user profiel-> own data

and in the defaults set the amount in the required format. If this does not resolve your issue then do as follows.

copy that fields into a character string of smae length ( I mean including commas and points for reference see the output lenght) say that field as v_amount

Just check the below logic

data:v_amount type char19,(Say output lenght is 19characters)

v_amount type char3 (say decimals have 3characters)

v_amount type char15 (Before decimal its has 15 characters length)

say v_amount has value 61.6545,000

split v_amount at ',' into v_amount1

v_amount2.

now v_amount1 = 61.6545

and v_amount2 = .000

replace v_amount1 with all occurances of '.'.

now v_amount1 = 61,6545

now concatenate into another variable

concatenate v_amount1 '.' v_amount2 into v_amount3.

now v_amount v_amount will have your required value.

now move this value to your quantity field or you can print it directly.

Reward points if useful.

Regards,

Nageswar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

where to write the code...and how to assign the code to my form...this code how to relate to my form where i wrote

reguh-wrbtr.

please help.....

i am waiting...

thanks

subhasis

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to write the code in your print program . If you cant modify the print progarm then write subroutine in your script.

If donno how to write subroutines in script

Just see below

Calling ABAP Subroutines: PERFORM

You can use the PERFORM command to call an ABAP subroutine (form) from any program, subject to the normal ABAP runtime authorization checking. You can use such calls to subroutines for carrying out calculations, for obtaining data from the database that is needed at display or print time, for formatting data, and so on.

PERFORM commands, like all control commands, are executed when a document is formatted for display or printing. Communication between a subroutine that you call and the document is by way of symbols whose values are set in the subroutine.

The system does not execute the PERFORM command within SAPscript replace modules, such as TEXT_SYMBOL_REPLACE or TEXT_INCLUDE_REPLACE. The replace modules can only replace symbol values or resolve include texts, but not interpret SAPscript control commands.

Syntax in a form window:

/: PERFORM <form> IN PROGRAM <prog>

/: USING &INVAR1&

/: USING &INVAR2&

/: CHANGING &OUTVAR1&

/: CHANGING &OUTVAR2&

/: ENDPERFORM

INVAR1 and INVAR2 are variable symbols and may be of any of the four SAPscript symbol types.

OUTVAR1 and OUTVAR2 are local text symbols and must therefore be character strings.

The ABAP subroutine called via the command line stated above must be defined in the ABAP report prog as follows:

FORM <form> TABLES IN_TAB STRUCTURE ITCSY

OUT_TAB STRUCTURE ITCSY.

ENDFORM.

The values of the SAPscript symbols passed with /: USING... are now stored in the internal table IN_TAB . Note that the system passes the values as character string to the subroutine, since the field Feld VALUE in structure ITCSY has the domain TDSYMVALUE (CHAR 80). See the example below on how to access the variables.

The internal table OUT_TAB contains names and values of the CHANGING parameters in the PERFORM statement. These parameters are local text symbols, that is, character fields. See the example below on how to return the variables within the subroutine.

Reward points if useful

Nageswar