Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transportation Zone for Route DETERMINATION

manisha1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When I'm trying to raise a sales order the system is not automatically detrmining "ROUTE".

I have seen the following..

-Shipping condintions is defined

-Transportation group is defined

But in CMR "transportation zone" field is gryed out.. I'm unable to define it..

Also please let me know how to define departure "zone of the shipping point"

Looking forward for your reply..

Regards

ManishA

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Give the transportation zone in the customer Master record

in GENERAL DATA tab page on this Click on nthe Additional information button after Country -IN field

if helpful

Rewards

Regards

Amol R. Gawai

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

1.You need to enter the transpotation zone in the customer master in the general data tab it self,if you try to enter at shipping tab it will be gryed out.

2.Even you are not able to enter in general tab it self then you go to OBD2 transaction there you select and go in to details of your accoun group then you click on general data there you can able to see the fields which are avail in the general data, you transportation zone as required.

3.Go to OVR1there you can define depature zone of the shipping point.

4. Go to OVL7there you can maintain depature zone of the shipping point.

I hope it will help you

Thanks,

Murali.

Edited by: Murali Mohan.T on Feb 2, 2008 9:22 AM

manisha1
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI MURALI, Hi all

Thanks for the reply...

The T.Zone is greyed out in general data as well.. so I tried OBD2 but there in general tab I could not find T.Zone to make that field mandate/optional...

I have made T.Zone field in "sales area - shipping tab" as mandatory.. In CMR the field is showing as mandatory but still it is gryed out...

How shall I go about this...

Regards

Manish

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Go to OBD2 then select your account group ,click on detaials mirror icon it will take you to the next screen,there you will be able to find General data tab and field status tab right .

In Field status tab agian you have General data, company code data and sales data right.You double click on General data (which is avail in the field status tab) it will take you to next screen there you can find again general data tab and select group tab.

You double click on address which is avail under Select group tab again it will take you to another screen there you can able to see different fields avail in the Address.

In the same screen The Transportation Zone field avail inbetween P.O box postal code field and Tax juridiction code field.

I hope now you will get clear

Thanks,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

after reaching the general data tab in OBD2 for the required account you will not find the transportation zone. In the first ony few fields are available. Just press " page down " button on you key board. Now you will find the transportation .. here you can make optional, madatory, required.. etc.

regards

sadhu kishore

manisha1
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI Sadhu Kishore,

Even after specifying the field as optional/mandatory also, in the CMR the field is still gryed out.

It is gryed out but a tick mark (mandatory field) is appearing against transportaion zone

Reagrds

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok, now it might be that the field is suppressed. just in case pl check the account group with which you are trying to process the customer master the account group for which you are making changes at OBD2. if they are the same then the change made at OBD2 (hope you are saving the changes made here and re-entering the customer master after this change) should definitely allow to make the required changes at CMR.

regards

sadhu kishore