Wot is the Importance of Form C....

Regrads

ramya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP has a T-code J1IU for Forms capture which doesn't ahve much functionality but it can be used as a base to develop an Z application for Forms tracking.

anya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fnds,

Which time i have to clooect the C form From Customer.....

And wr can i Maintain this C form .............Whether in Sale Header or In Itme..............

Waitng for ur reply........

Regards

luckky.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In case of CST billing if the buyer is producing a C form then he can make the purchase at 3% CST else it will be at 12.5%. Having a C form is also a kind of declaration by the buyer that the goods bought will be sold further and not consumed by the buyer. Thre responsibility to collect and produce C forms to the sales tax authorities lies with the seller.

Am not very sure how well std SAP covers the form tracking. But you can have a z tcode that will enable entry of the data regarding the form and then run the report ( basis this new t code ), compare it with the sales booked against C forms.

Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lucky,

C Form is given by the buyer to the supplier of goods in case it is an out-of-state sale that attracts CST (Central Sales Tax).

If you as a buyer provide C Form, you have to pay lower CST. However, it is considered the supplier's responsibility to collect the C Form from the buyer, failing which he will have to pay the differential Sales Tax. i.e. he will get penalised if the buyer defaults.

C Forms are issued by Sales Tax Department which have to be collected from there by the buyer so that he can give it to the supplier for CST transaction.

Thanks

kishore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear fnds,

Thanks for Quick responc,,,

Wr can v maintyain in SAP...

Regards

ramya

Former Member
0 Kudos

C Form is given by the buyer to the supplier of goods in case it is an out-of-state sale that attracts CST (Central Sales Tax).

If you as a buyer provide C Form, you have to pay lower CST. However, it is considered the supplier's responsibility to collect the C Form from the buyer, failing which he will have to pay the differential Sales Tax. i.e. he will get penalised if the buyer defaults.

C Forms are issued by Sales Tax Department which have to be collected from there by the buyer so that he can give it to the supplier for CST transaction.