cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

want to assign common division to 10 divisins

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

For STO purpose i create a common division ,now i want to assing ten divisions to this common division.

But in transaction code VOR2 , only two division assingment can be possible and here no NEW ENTRY is possible .

please help me , because in tab"Define Shipping Data for Plants " only one division can be assing for one plant.

Please reply ASAP

Devdatta Joshi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

if i understood you correctly, i think you should first define divisions through IMG > ENTERPRISE STRUCTURE > DEFINITION > LOG GEN > Define, copy, delete, check division to define your 10 additional divisions.

then you assign these to your sales organization via IMG > ENTERPRISE STRUCTURE > ASSIGNMENT > SD, and set up sales area.

now after doing the above, you will see your new divisions in VOR2.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SPRO -> SD -> Master Data -> Common Divisions

Now if have created ur BP in one common division, and would like to use the same BP in other divisions (say the 10 that you have now created).

Put ur sales org - each one of those 10 divisions - common division for all the these 10 combinations

For eg

S001 - Div 1 - Common Div (CC)

S001 - Div 2 - Common Div (CC)

If useful please reward

Regards

Ravi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Devdatta

Sorry your question is not clear.

I think your requirement is you have created 10 divisions which you want to assign to common division. If this is your requirement, you can very well do so in VOR2.

In VOR2, give Sales Organisation with 10 divisions and assign common division (first "DivCon" is for Item and the next one is for customer) 00 in the next two tabs.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Can u pls specify what exactly is ur problem. ur statements are bit confusing.