cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating an Integration Process in Builder after making a change in Design

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a BPM defined as an Integration Process in Designer. I transferred the Integration Process from Repository to the Builder.

Now I have updated my BPM Process in Designer/Repository but the "new" outbound and inbound interfaces do not seem to show up in the Builder.

If I create a new integration process and point it to the BPM process then it shows the new changes but how do I update the existing Integration Process in the Builder to show the "new" outbound and inbound interfaces?

Thanks

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ashish,

In the integration directory, delete the Integration Process and recreate it with same name (case sensitive), then it brings up the current BPM config. This is a known problem but have not seen any other solution other than doing this.

regards

Shravan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

open the process in the Builder in edit mode and then

hit "Service" -> "Refresh interfaces". This fetches the

new interfaces from the Repository.

Regards,

Hermann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hermann ,

This menu -> option does not work for us , we are in SP12.

You are in which SP level ? May be its fixed now in later SPs

Thanks

Saravana

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am on SP11 and this functionality of Updating Changes to BPM in ID is not there.

Deleting the whole process and then adding it all over again is a potential risk as I might lost my config. I guess that is my only choice at this time.

Thanks all for your help

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this function is supposed to work. I developed it in 3.0 SP0 and on my systems this feature works perfectly.

Regards,

Hermann

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We need to re-import the BPM in the ID when ever the process signature of the BPM changes happen in the IR.