cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove .classpath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can someone help me in removing '.classpath' file from DTR? It appears that one of our developers have an exlusive lock on this file and we are unable to remove the file, which is preventing other developers from build this package. When the devlopers that is said to have an exclusive lock on this package attempts to remove the .classpath, 'delete' option is greyed out.

Are there any work arounds to this, or is there a way to have developers build around class-path file, since every developers enviorment is different?

This is Portal developement --Not component based.

Error Message:

11:48:14.266 DELETE (FAILED: Conflict [(pre||post)-condition failed: x:concurrency-lock-denied]) .classpath (C:\Documents and Settings\user\dtr\Admin\Development\Projects\dev\com.package\.classpath)

Edited by: John Edwards on Feb 1, 2008 6:59 PM

Edited by: John Edwards on Feb 1, 2008 6:59 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To me it seems that someone else has an exclusive lock on the file now. Use the DTR WebUI to get exact details about the file's lock state, etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pascal-

Now that I have the technical information, I have tried following this procedure Link:[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/46/f09dfed6705515e10000000a1553f6/content.htm], for deleting the activity --however I have no option as mentioned to 'revert the activity.'

The Resource Details in DTR says: Has Foreign Checkout: Yes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually, after the following the procedure a second time --I was able to revert and delete activity ... problem solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Excellent!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Logon as a admin and try.

Regards

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no difference for logging into DTR client with Admin user, the 'delete' option is not available.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Login as admin look for the activity created ny user with exclusive checkout, delete it, now you are free of exclusive check out

Former Member
0 Kudos

malyala, I found the activity for user that has an exclusive lock on '.classpath' file but, its in a 'closed' state, is there a way of deleting a closed activity?

Former Member
0 Kudos

John,

you cant delete closed activities.

Regards

Praveen