cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

xMII Productivity Wizards - xMII v12.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are migrating from xMII v11.5 to xMII v12 and needing to download the Productivity Wizards from the SDN Community. When try to download, an agreement pops up: SAP DEVELOPERS NETWORK – SAP 90 DAYS EVALUATION LICENSE AGREEMENT.

Is there a Productivity Wizard download available that is not a 90 day evaluation? Any other information would be appreciated.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have been on 12.0 for a while now (5 months) and my productivity wizards have not expired.

Now when I think about it , the way I installed it was via the xMII Menu Visualization services.

We were initially on 12.0.1 and I think (I am not too sure) the Visualization Services ---> Install Wizards link was very much there . Since then we have upgraded to 12.0.2 and I see the link missing now.Not sure if this is part of System Security and needs to be enabled.

I'll check and see if I can find out anything.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, with SP01, the Wizards were available. In SP02, the Wizards have been deleted. We installed directly to SP02.

0 Kudos

Dave,

On the SDN, select Downloads -> for Manufacturing

OR click here:

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/manufacturing-tools|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/manufacturing-tools]

and select:

xMII 12.0 Sample Projects and Tools

This has the Frontpage wizards for publishing v12 content into the workbench environment.

Hope this helps.

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. We downloaded the productivity tools a week or so back...the main question was about the 90 day license.

SAP DEVELOPERS NETWORK – SAP 90 DAYS EVALUATION LICENSE AGREEMENT.

Since we accepted that agreement, was thinking in 90 days the license would expire. Maybe we just need to extend the license with SAP?...don't want to be without productivity tools in 90 days.

0 Kudos

David,

I can certainly understand your concern.....this is probably just a mis-print in the eval. license agreement, since the productivity wizards do not have a license or evaluation period to the best of my knowledge. Can you please enter this into CSS so that it can be properly tracked. Thanks.

Sam

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

where to download xMII v12.0.

Thanks in advance

Cheers

dev