cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in displaying a field in webdynpro using Adaptive RFC model

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I created a webdynpro application using adaptive RFC model and i have a problem in displaying one of the output fields.

When i execute the function module it is giving the exact value for my output field in this case telephone number (of type STEXT which is char with length 40).But when i am trying to display that telephone number in webdynpro application it is taking only first 4 digits.

i deleted the model and recreated it still it doesnot work.

please let me know how to resolve it.

points will be awarded for sure

Bala

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

suresh_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

Whenever you reimport the model server restart is necessary otherwise the changes will not get reflected. You will get an error when you deploy the application.There is no go around except restarting the server as the meta data gets cached in the server as long as the server is runnig.So, Once you restart the server the cache will be cleared.

Check once again whether you are fetching data from correct BAPI field. Still problem persist try debugging.

Regards, Suresh KB

Former Member
0 Kudos

i solved it by self.

there were some problems with the jco destinations which i am using and i changed them and it started working

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bala, have you tested your BAPI already? just to make sure it is returning the telephone number complete from the origin.