Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting the user list having the profile SAP_ALL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's

Can you please advice me how I can get the list of users having the SAP_ALL profile in ECC 6.0

Thanks!

Surya.

4 REPLIES 4

ps0907
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Transaction SUIM contains these lookup reports. For profiles, you could run transaction S_BCE_68001395

Former Member
0 Kudos

Paul,

Thank you very much. Could you please give me the navigation path in suim for this. User Information System -> User -> With Critical Authorizations. Is this correct. Also, If I have to run the same report for users having the default date setting as mm/dd/yyyy how can I do that.

Thanks!

Surya.

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Could you please give me the navigation path in suim for this. User Information System -> User -> With Critical Authorizations. Is this correct.

Well, if you want to list users having a certain profile try User Information System -> User -> Users by complex selection criteria -> By Profiles

> Also, If I have to run the same report for users having the default date setting as mm/dd/yyyy how can I do that.

Here I am guessing you want to know which users have a specific date format set in their user master and I do not know of a report for this.

This information is to be found in the field DATFM in table USR01. For the format you describe you'll have to filter for value 2 in this field.

Jurjen

Former Member

or look in table UST04