cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

commitment report for multile a/c PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Iam running one commitment report (at CJI5).

scenario is as below:-

PO with Item category "D" with one PO line item and two service line items (Item1 - Rs1000, Item2- Rs.1000) having different WBS elements(A1 & A2),then the account assignment tab was showing mutiple account assignment(50% each).

Commitment report shows Rs1000 each aginst A1 & A2 WBS Element.

Now I have made the Service entry for both line items with WBS A1 and when we see the CJI5 report where i observed my commitments "0"(Zero) for both WBS elements.

Now my question is, why the commitment for WBS A2 is reduced?

Thanks& regards,

Batchu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There's no way that the commitment on WBS A2 to be reduced if you have accepted only the service line item 1 (which is assigned to WBS A1)

Are you sure you haven't entered the services for both the line items?

When you copy/accepted the service line items from the PO you should have particulary selected line item 1 and accepted it.

Just check report CJI3 which is project actual line item report, if see the actuals here on both the WBS's i.e, A1 and A2, then it means confirmation for both the items has been done so reduction in commitment is correct.

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for yiour reply,

As i told you earlier,while making service entry sheet i selected both the line items and i manually changes the WBS of the second line item to A1 then i saved the service entry sheet.

then iam looking at commitment report there i found the problem.

please help on this matter.

Thanks & Regards,

Batchu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since you manually changed the account assignment of the second line item to WBS element 1, the second WBS element has no account assigned object and hence commitment reduced to zero.

Regards

Muraleedharan.R