Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Security Planning and implementation with SOX/SOD compliance

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

Hi guys, i am a security guy

could you tell me ,"SAP Security Planning and implementation with SOX/SOD compliance"

what does it mean.

<removed_by_moderator>

thanks

Ramesh

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Feb 2, 2008 1:26 PM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

What courses did you follow, as they would have explained your questions there without asking.

Anyway try the questions in google and you will find the answers.

the way you ask it here looks more like: i am NEW to security and would like to know........

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

What courses did you follow, as they would have explained your questions there without asking.

Anyway try the questions in google and you will find the answers.

the way you ask it here looks more like: i am NEW to security and would like to know........

0 Kudos

>

> the way you ask it here looks more like: i am NEW to security and would like to know........

Auke,

He is, see the other recent thread called [Authorization standards and policies|; which we both answered, but obviously this was not the OP's preferred answer.....

Cheers

Jurjen

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> hello

>

> Hi guys, i am a security guy

>

> could you tell me ,"SAP Security Planning and implementation with SOX/SOD compliance"

>

> what does it mean.

>

>

> <removed_by_moderator>

>

>

> thanks

> Ramesh

Forgive me for saying, but it means:

Implementing security which complies with Sarbanes Oxley requirements and takes into account Segregation of Duties.

SOX and SOD are different things, from a security perspective SOX is generally technical security based and SOD is business process based (although bus proc has big SOX component).

There is a plethora of information via yahoo/google etc.

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Feb 2, 2008 1:28 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please read the rules and FAQ about posting your email address and requesting offline documentation.

Both of these defeat the purpose of SDN.

Kind regards,

Julius