cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SEEBURGER AS2: java.net.ConnectException: CConnection timed out (errno:238)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I really wish for your help on the error below:

Unable to forward message to JCA adapter. Reason: Fatal exception: com.sap.aii.af.ra.cci.XIRecoverableException: SEEBURGER AS2: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out (errno:238) # , SEEBURGER AS2: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out (errno:238) #

Exception caught by adapter framework: Fatal exception: com.sap.aii.af.ra.cci.XIRecoverableException: SEEBURGER AS2: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out (errno:238) # , SEEBURGER AS2: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out (errno:238) #

Delivery of the message to the application using connection AS2_http://seeburger.com/xi failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Fatal exception: com.sap.aii.af.ra.cci.XIRecoverableException: SEEBURGER AS2: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out (errno:238) # , SEEBURGER AS2: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out (errno:238) # : javax.resource.ResourceException: Fatal exception: com.sap.aii.af.ra.cci.XIRecoverableException: SEEBURGER AS2: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out (errno:238) # , SEEBURGER AS2: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out (errno:238) #.

I have tried opening the AS2 address of the trading partner and I got the security pop-up window.

Thanks a ton!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

Below are the settings:

Adapter Type: AS2

Transport Protocol: HTTPS

Message Protocol: AS2

Adapter Engine: Integration Server

SSL Certificate Alias: aaa\bbb\ccc

HTTP

Server: xxxx

Port: xxxx

URL path: /aaa/bbb

HTTP Timeout: 120

Signing Algorithm: SHA-1

Encryption: 3DES

MDN Mode: asynchron

Receipt Delivery Address: https://xxxx.

MDN Timeout: 0

Handle received MDN: No action

Content Type: application/ansi

XI Message

Payload Mode: MainDocument

Adapter State: Active

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

R u using the AS2 server URL and other credentials in the adapter.

Thnx

Chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes those are the AS2 server URL and credentials.

I mean the aaa's and bbb's there do have the correct path and stuff in the configuration I have set. I just used letters only for security purposes.

Thanks!

Lex

Edited by: Lex on Feb 1, 2008 3:49 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lex,

check , if there is not some firewall present in your network. Maybe there is not open required port in target network. (or your)

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone! Thanks so much for your responses. I really appreciate it.

As for the fix, I managed to double check the server url, ports, path and the firewall/security settings.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please check the settings or AS2 parameters in the AS2 adapters like AS2 URL,login and password.

Thnx

Chirag