cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery & Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi GURUS

i have problem that when i am going to change of delivery , sales order , billing (i.e. va02, vl02n, vf02) the quqntity field is in disable mode [means in grayed color} so that i cant change the quantity

So plz give the correct solution for this so tha i can change the quantity

i have done the copy control (VTFL-In this i have taken Billing Quantity-B)

Suitable answer will be rewarded

Thanks

Regards

Amol Gawai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

i understand you want to change the quantities in billing?

try this... do VOV7 and select your item category, click on details (magnifying lens icon). in billing relevance, choose K.

now after you post goods issue in deliveries, create a billing document using VF01, input the delivery document number but do not press enter. instead click on 'selection list'. you will be brought to the next screen where you can make your changes.

regards.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

You have completed the total cycle of SD,there may be account document got generated for the sales volume, so you need to reverse the account document then cancel the invoice then do the reverse PGI then you can able to change Qty based on the conformed quantity in the sales order.

Still you want to change the quantity without respect to the sales order Qty you need to delete the delivery document then go in to VA02 there you can change the quantity.

I hope this will solve you issue,

Thanks,

Murali.