cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

idocs typ KU, LI to LS

Former Member
0 Kudos

my edi software will send me idocs type LI and KU. if i receive the idoc in XI the soap header looks like

<SAP:sender>

<SAP:Party agency="SENDSYSTEM"

scheme="ALE#KU">0000000500</SAP:Party>

<SAP:Service>SENDSYSTEM</SAP:Services>

because the all come from the same system the service will be SENDSYSTEM and the scheme is different.

i want to have only one receiverdetermination that will work with the SAP:Service. i know i can create partners and then the party will change in an xi party but that will not solve it because i can not make multiple agenciy/name entries for SENDSYSTEM. I think i need to make a header mapping for this but getting lost where to create the header mapping and how to access the service attribute in the soap header. SENDSYSTEM is a business system in my configuration so setting up a receiverdetermination based on services SENDSYSTEM is not doing the job. I also want to send the idoc with its original header to the receiving system.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/12/02/manipulating-idoc-control-records-from-payload

check it out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

In your scenario you need to use <b>"Alternate Identifiers in the Business system".</b> So that the header of the message can be changed before a receiver determination could happen.

Refer to <b>How To…Sample IDoc-XI Scenarios</b> in how-to-guides in service marketplace for a similar scenario and a step by step procedure on using alternate identifiers.

Cheers,

Siva Maranani

Former Member
0 Kudos

we installed SP14 and use the fields pass sender and receiver value from payload. this are two fields that both say receiver but the first one is working for the sender and the secondo ne for the receiver.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Frank ,

The steps I followed was as follows :

1) Map your IDOC field with SNDPRN

2)In ID , a) In Receive agreement do header Mapping and mention these details XPath : /IDOCNAME/IDOC/EDI_DC40/SNDPRN

Agency : /IDOCNAME/IDOC/EDI_DC40/SNDPRN

Context : ALE#KU

3) Mention in Idoc adapter (From Payload )

If you have any query plz let me know .

Regards

Prabhat