cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple values selection implementation in VC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am working with VC. We are trying to implement an multiple input selection.

Our first option was to use the Help value wizard but i saw in this forums that is just possible with BI systems (we are using BAPI thus R/3 system).

Now, we are trying to change de BAPI and put the input in tables. This goes well in R/3.

Howeaver when we implement in VC this BAPI and fill the input table in the screen and send a submit message those table values are not sent.

Any idea what is going on ? Is there a way to implement our requirement the multiple value selection using BAPI ?

Best regards

Carlos

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

it's difficult to say what goes wrong. Can you post your model, so that I can import it to my testsystem? Also the inferfaces of your BAPI? Do you use a table for the input values?

Best Regards,

Marcel

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks you very much for your replied.

I have solved the problem.

I used a table like an input and it is now working.

Best regards

Carñps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Carlos,

As Marcel said it can be a lot of things. It is hard say. But I can tell from my experience that when you charge a BAPI in your source system you don’t grab this change in VC. You should try to save your BAPI under other name and re-import it to VC.

Do you how to debug using SE73? This should help you also to follow your BAPI behaviour and also see if VC is really executing your BAPI.

Regards,

Gilson