cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in STO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am creating STO ( two step with SD delivery),for plant to plant within one company code.

I have a problem ,that when we save a data in node " Define Shipping Data for Plants" in that we give one customer , Sales org, distrubution Channel, and division i.e sales area.

if i give one division , so i can create a stock transfer order for the material belongs to that division , But my problem is if i want to transfer a material of diff .division , how it is possible because in node " Define Shipping Data for Plants " ,for one plant we can only save one customer and one sales area , so how can i transfer the mateial for other division.

Please reply ASAP.

Devdatta Joshi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joshi,

Wat i feel is not to give division in that field.so that u can transfer goods of differnt divisions.division filed is not mandatory there,Or mention a common division which is assighned to all the divisions.

Regards

Narayana

Edited by: manam narayana on Feb 1, 2008 8:56 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friend,

kindly make one division as common division and assign the common division there. your problem will be solved.

regards,

Reshmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply,

but again one query, i make one division i.e common division and assign other two division to that division in common division node , but i have total 10 divisions so how can i assign rest of 8 to that same common division.

Please reply ASAP

Devdatta Joshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to vor1 and assign all the 10 division to the same common division.

regards,,

Reshmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks But Vor1 is for common dist channel and i assign division i.e common division in VOR2 but there only max two division can be assigned for one common division and no NEW ENTRY field is there.

Reply ASAP

Devdatta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can U please reply me.

Thanks, waiting for ur reply.

Devdatta Joshi