cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting Material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I am posting the Stock for the Material in MB1C it is getting an error as "Check Table T004F: entry G006 goes not exist. What do I Do?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Puneet

Go to FS00, give the G/L account and select the tab "Create/bank/interest". Here you can see "Field status group". Assign G006 here and save. Now retry MB1C.

It is also adviceable to check with your FI Guys who are responsibile to maintain this FS00.

If helpful, reward points.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i am selecting the tab Create/Bank/interest I am getting a pop up msg as 'Company Code is not assigned to a field status variant' and when i click the continue option it is not allowing me to enter the field status group "G006" in that following screen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

done

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Puneet

Can you please let me know how you solved the issue.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lashmipathy,

I am sorry but the issue is not resolved yet. i misunderstood that. the problem still exist. As you asked me, i am using the movement type 561.

chetan_b
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.Go to OBC4

2.Select 0001 Field status for 0001

3.Double Click on field status group.

4.select new entry at top and enter G006 Material accounts.

and save.

rewards if helpful.

Regards,

Chetan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But the G006 Material accounts is already there in that field. shall i add again?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Puneet

Go to OBC4 and maintain Field Status Group G006 to your company code and then retry.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Laxmipathi,

I am comfused when i went to that page. Can you pls explain me the step by step procedure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Field status group G006 which is for material accounts is not mainatined. Pls maintain the same to resolve this error.

Reward, if helps

Thanks