Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add a field (from Auth. Object) to Organizational Levels

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I wanted to have the users restricted by Planner group. I have added the authorization object manually for the parent role and derived a child role which is assigned to the user. I have specified the allowed values for the planner group in the child role. It works fine as expected.

But, when i add a transaction to the parent role and generate all the child roles, this planner group is also being overwritten and I have to manually change the planner group values for all the child roles again. But all the Org. Vales remain as expected.

I figured out that, if the planner group field can be added to the Org. Levels, then the issue will be resolved.

Can someone please help me to add a field of an authorization object to Org. Levels?

Thanks

Vijay

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

This is a very frequently asked question. Have you used the forum search function?

PFCG_ORGFIELD_CREATE is the program you're looking for.

Jurjen

2 REPLIES 2

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

This is a very frequently asked question. Have you used the forum search function?

PFCG_ORGFIELD_CREATE is the program you're looking for.

Jurjen

0 Kudos

look into SAP notes for a complete description:

SAP Note 323817

Summary

Symptom

When you install SAP systems, you need additional organizational level fields in the Profile Generator.