cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

creation of sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

While creating sales order .// I get the error //

Pricing proceedure could not be determined because no entry with keys 3000 10 00 A

exists in table 683V.

Plraese help

nikhil;

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naik,

It is clarly explaning that in the combination of this sales are document pricing prosedure and customer pricing procedure is not proper go and check with this in OVKK

3000 10 00 A 1 RVAA01

Document P. Proc Should be in the respective sales document type

Customer Pricing procudure is in CMR Sales area data in sales tab page..

if every thing is ok then go and check the entries are there in that table 683V/ T683V by SE11/SE16

if the data is not available in that table may be that is updation problem other go and enter the same data in the table..

If it useful reward me..

Regards

Durga Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

THE FIRST PART OF THE QUESTION IS ANSWERED // tHE PRIC PROC SELECTION IN CUSTMASTER WAS NOT MAINTAINED .I HAVE MAINTAINED IT AND IT IS NOW FINE .

I AGAIN TRIED TO CREATE SALES ORDER NPW IT GIVES ME A DIFFERENT ERROR

" customer is not supplied in function module interface "

What does it mean ??

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto VOR1, VOR2. please check there u have maintained ur common dist. channel and division. If not, maintain there.

Also goto OVKK, maintain the entries for Sales area, customer pricing proced, Document pricing proc. as a result, please maintain the pricing procedure.

Hope ur problem will be solved

reward points, if useful

Regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear nick

Check in OVKK whether you have maintained your pricing procedure for the combination of sales area. If not, maintain it and retry.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pricing Procedure is determined by combination od sales area, document pricing procedure and customer pricing procedure. Please check your configration once again.

Reward if useful

Regards,

Pramod