cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application in Adobe froms possible ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My client has an applcation to create a Quote and send the info to the customer. it involves around 20 screens in total form diffrent work like create a quote or change an existing quote etc.

Can we develop such application in Adobe Interactive froms in ABAP with the use of Adobe lifecycle designer. I have no idea of webdynpro(JAVA/ ABAP).

If we can then develop such thing in Adobe Forms, Can anyone please tel me something for this with the help of some scenario.

Regards,

Nik.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

Its difficult for you to develop interactive forms . Instead you can do one thing have custom screens (Using module pool) also have push buttons like create change and print form . and write the corresponding code.

I have done similar development . In my development i need to create/change notification, equipments and print form functionality

I have done it using Moidule pool ( Form developed in adobe)

Reward points if sueful

Regards,

Nageswar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nageswar,

Thanks for you reply.

Could you please tell me something about the scenario fro which u did the same work and about the forms which u developed as i am new for this Adobe froms i only have a small idea how to create it in SFP. even I have no idea how to integrate the SAP application with SAP froms.

Regards

Nik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirmenr is as below.

We will execute IW28 transaction and then we will get list of Notifications by clicking on a perticular Notification should lead to a custom screen in which we will have all Notification details and Fleet (Equipment) details,

Here we will look at a Equipment number attached to that Notification , then BASED ON THAT EQUIPMENT NUMBER WE WILL get all the notifications attached to that Equipment.

Here Fleet (Equipment) is header and Notification is item details.

The custom screen will have Equipment details like Characteristic values at the header level and Notification at item level.

and we will have change, create , change, change by user and Print form push buttons.,

In custom if we change any details at header level and at item level , and when user click on the change button , the corresponding transaction should be updated . This will be doen by using BAPI FM .

if use clicks on the change by user button then transaction IW22 should be triggered.

If user click on create button then it should trigger IW21 transaction

If uset clicks on the print form then adobe form will be trioggered with all the details on the custom screen.

Regards,

Nageswar

Former Member
0 Kudos

PDF forms are converted using either the Adobe LiveCycle Designer or Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional applications. Information and free evaluation copies of these applications is provided on the Adobe downloads page.

now i think ur next question is

What is the Adobe LiveCycle Reader Extension Licence?

Reader Extensions embed usage rights into PDF files that activate greater functionality in the free Adobe Reader. DIISR has acquired a number of Adobe LiveCycle Reader Extension licences for use in business related forms owned by government entities and hosted on DIISR servers. DIISR will actively manage these licences and as such may contact agencies to confirm the SmartForm's currency.

i'm attaching a tutorial link to give u brief idea of doing that

http://www.smartforms.business.gov.au/developer/images/SDCdocuments/create_a_simple_smartform_tutori...

if help ful reward points

thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos