cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set height in TLayout ViewSet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I have a ViewSet using the TLayout. What I don't like with it is that the left and right view below the horizontal view on top appear at a position on the screen which is too low. The left top corner of the left and right view is about in the middle of the screen which is too low. It should be higher up.

So I tried to reduce the height of the horizontal view on top. Its height is also reduced, but the left and right view still appear at the same position as before. Any ideas how I could make the left and right view move up by some pixels or percent?

Thanks for any ideas,

Oliver Plohmann

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

the viewset has its own properties for cellHeight and width. Have you modified those?

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for the answer. I can't find the cellHeight property. Sounds stupid, I know, but I have been looking for quite a while. Only properties I can find that concern width or height somehow are HorizontalSashPosition and VerticalSashPosition. Maybe my service pack level is too old (I have WEB AS 6.40 SP10)? Or do you mean to change these properties programmatically?

Thanks for any answer,

Oliver Plohmann

Former Member
0 Kudos

The HorizontalSashPosition is what you want to change. The value is assumed to be pixels if you just put a number in it. If you want a percentage, you just add a % sign after the number (like 20%).

Cindy

Answers (0)