cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can i know that this particular table is having business partner master

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i was trying to fill the field of table name in mdmgx- maintain ports and customizing tables , for eg , if my object type is business partner, how can i know that this particular table is having business partner master data ,

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akhil,

Just go to "Maintain ports and check tables".there you will find an option for OBJECT_TYPE, in that simply select your object type and click on execute.

the screen will open, here it shows all lookup tables defined by(Shipped by) SAP itself and you can see the details about the tables name associated with each and every mdm lookup port.

Remember SAP has shipped the 4 standard object and associated with MDM Port Code and also remember this MDMGX is used for extracting all the reference data (Look up table data) from any system like R3,SRM,CRM etc. to MDM System.

this is also customizable. I mean to say that you can define your own object and MDM port associate with it according to your requirement.

remember for replicating the main table data from any system to MDM System, there is another transaction as "MDM_CLNT_EXTR", you can use the same for this.In this case, you have to use IDOCs according to your requirements.

I hope this will clear your doubt.

TNR,

Saurabh...

Edited by: Saurabh Kumar Sahu on Feb 1, 2008 1:17 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akhil,

Under maintain ports and check tables -->Select the field Object Type = Business Partner and then click execute button, Browser will display all Tables under that object type.

See the field MDM_PortCode, its descriptive within itself means for which table data it is designed. It will tell you corresponding table name against it.

select what type of data you want.

rewards if helpful.

BR,

Alok

Edited by: Alok Sharma on Feb 1, 2008 9:08 AM