cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to combine both Order related and Delivery related into one

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to combine both Order related and Delivery related into one billing. 2 lines from one sales order, one is related to delivvery, the other one is not. all the rest of the info are exactly same. I tried many different ways to combine them together into one invoice, but failed. Please help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi Dylan,

Yes it is possible to combine orders and deliveries onto one invoice. Our of my customers had this requirement and I achieved this with copy controls.

Delivery to Billing Copy Controls:

From ZLF to ZF2

Header requirements: Copying requirements = 003

Item requirements: Copying requirements = 004, Data VBRK/VBRP = 001

Sales to Billing Copy Controls:

From ZOR to ZF2

Header requirements: Copying requirements = 001

Item requirements: Copying requirements = 002, Data VBRK/VBRP = 001

Also make sure that the same billing type is configured in your order type for order related and delivery related billing.

When doing the invoice in VF01 make sure you enter your sales order and delivery number on the same screen. If using VF04 make sure you select both the order and delivery, where you can simulate and see if it works.

Regards

Sylvia

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friends.

well, the input of Sylvia certainly is interesting. will try that myself.

regards and thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friends.

a question to Sylvia: i assume in VTFA you do not want to add TAN in the items, so that only the service material data is copied from the order to invoice?

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member

Hi Dylan,

The last resort would be to use VF04 and simulate with both documents selected. The you can click on the 'Split Criteria' button to identify exactly what causes the split. Once you know this you could create a routine to exclude those fields from the split (ABAPer would be able to assist here).

Former Member

Thanks Sylvia,I used your last method and found the splitting reason is becuase of one header data is slightly different. It says field $000000001 and $000000002 has diffferent value.I dont know VBRK has such fields though....

Former Member

It is possible! I did it my self following instructions from Sylvia. The reason why system created two invoices, splitting analysis says "field $000000001 and $000000002 has diffferent value". So what you have to do is to delete alocation number in copy control for LF-->F2 (delivery to invoice). TAN is stil delivery related, and TAD order related, but they can go together in the same invoice from same order. Make sure that in VF01 for reference document you have both delivery and order, or if you use VF04, do not forget to check them both.

heheh now I saw that this topic was open almost three years ago, but maybe my example can help someone else...

Edited by: Miodrag Marinkovic on Dec 2, 2010 8:41 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi fiends,

In this case TAN won't be added in VTFA. Only the service item category that you have assigned.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Thank you so much for all the inputs. I actually tried the copy contol Sylvia suggested before I came here to post the question. Sylvia's idea was my first approach and I did almost exactly the same. It still lead me to 2 invoices. But I really appreciate all your inputs!

Dylan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

billing type F2 is delivery related while F1 is order related. this is the standard and is why you could not combine the sales order and the delivery into one billing document.

what you could do is make your material item an order-related billing item, while still relevant for delivery. when you go to billing creation, only the order is entered and not the delivery document.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jonathan,

I don't understand how you can make order related items(like service and text items)which are relevant for delivery.

But it is very clearly mentioned in SAP manuals Billing Module that it is possible to create one invoice for both order related and delivery related invoices.

But no where they have mentioned how to do that.I have tried but system is creating 2 invoices.

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dylan,

Hope this is not possible in Standard SAP.Beacuse both are different Scenrios and you cant club into one.

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula