cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 5.0 - how to hide a section/tab in shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Is it possible to hide a whole section of the shopping cart, like "Ship-to address" or "Source of Supply"? I've used BADI to hide the fields in these sections and it works, however, I'd like to not show the sections at all including section headers.

Thanks,

Irina

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try using the BADI "BBP_UI_CONTROL_BADI" to hide the fields under Ship to Address / Performance Location tab.

Other option would be to mdoify the Corresponding ITS template for screen 310.i.e. Template SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS_310 in the Internet service BBPSC01.

HTH.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Disha, thanks for your reply. However, web template for screen 310 renders the subscreen that I want to suppress. I've already suppressed all the fields using BADI. Now, I want to remove/hide the section title from the screen. Do you know which template calls template 310? I think deactivating that call would do the trick.

Thank you,

Irina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont think the template modification will help in hiding the tabs/nodes.May be you will have to modify the std code(Prog SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS,screen 310)

BR,

Disha.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm new to using BADI's (Pretty much), I need to change the Ship to Address/Performance location fields to 'display only' (Prevent edit) but after reading the documentation attached to the BADI "BBP_UI_CONTROL_BADI" I'm not sure how to best achieve this? Do I need to write my own method? - If at all possible we want to change the screen direct in ITS as a last resort. Can you give me the steps you carry out?

Your help would be very much appretiated!

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. You have to create BADI implementation in SE19. In the bottom portion of the screen select “Classic BAdi” and enter BBP_UI_CONTROL_BADI as BAdi Name. Click “Create Impl” button

2. Type in text and implementation name (usually something like ZBBP_UI_CONTROL_BADI)

3. Attributes Tab. add Filter - ObjectType BUS2121 for Shopping Cart

4. Interface Tab. Double-click on method BBP_SC_UI_CTRL

5. Example of “display only” fields in Ship-to Address section:

CASE iv_progname.
    WHEN 'SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS'.
      CASE iv_dynpname .
        WHEN '0310'.

IF iv_fieldname = ' GV_F4_D_ADDR_EVENT ' 
            cv_input_ready = ''.  “<- display only
          ENDIF.
*  If you want to hide all Ship-
* to Address fields (FuncGrp BBP_SC_UI_ITS, screen 310)
* use the following code:
          cv_input_ready = '' 
          cv_invisible   = '1'. 
        WHEN OTHERS.
      ENDCASE.
  ENDCASE.

6. Activate the code.

7. Activate the implementation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Irina,

Tried it and it worked great, thanks!