cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Global ATP Questions

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are Presently doing Forecasting and Planning in an External system and bring the data into SAP and complete the Production execution and Order Fullfilment in SAP. We are planning to activate ATP in SAP and thinking of using GlobalATP in APO and leave the planning and forecasting in an external system.

I am an APO novice and would like to ask:

1. To perform ATP do we need all the issues(Sales Orders, Deliveries) and receipts(Purchase Requisitions, Planned Orders) in APO?

2. Once we download the Planned orders or Stock transport requests from external interface, do they get transferred to APO automatically? I guess CIF allows them to go automatically.

3. I guess in Apo the planned order and process order is a single elment. Is that Correct?

I appreciate your answers.

Thanks

Venkat Jupudy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

1. To perform ATP do we need all the issues(Sales Orders, Deliveries) and receipts(Purchase Requisitions, Planned Orders) in APO?

Yes you need all the mentioned elements above in APO to do ATP check. Again, you can also extend the scope of the check to further more receipts and issues. All depends on your configuration of scope of check.

3. I guess in Apo the planned order and process order is a single elment. Is that Correct?

Yes, technically a planned order can be a planned process order or a planned production order.

regards

Mohan Chunchu

Answers (0)