cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping - leading zeros

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have the mapping program with simple UDF written to pad the number with ZEROS. it is working good on the test mode, but at runtime it is not working, I am not getting leading zeros.

When I check my Input payload, I see leading zeros in the field. But not seeing leading zeros in the target file even after using UDF.

Scenario is from ECC proxy to File, field is defined as string in the data type.

Any help is appreciated.

thanks..Hari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mark the thread solved please.

Liang

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hari,

>

> When I check my Input payload, I see leading zeros in the field. But not seeing leading zeros in the target file even after using UDF.

I couldn't understand from the above statement. Actually the leading zeros will be padded only after the Message Mapping Pipeline , how come u able to see in Input Payload?

Can u please check the payload under Inbound Message, then check the payload under Request Message Mapping node. Reply back ur findings.

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are already sending from ECC the number with padded zeros.

Yes, when I see the payload under Inbound in SXMB_MONI, I see the number with leading zeros, but not on the outbound.

thanks..

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry to trouble you guys, problem is with EXCEL. I am opening the file with excel where it is not displaying leadin zeros. When I open that using notepad, I see that.

thanks...

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hari,

Are u using the UDF which I gave in the other thread? If not can u paste the code for UDF here?

raj.

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Good ..:-)