cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local purcahsing group is not appearing

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using SRM 5.0. I have created local purchasing org and purchasing group. I have assigned top root node to purchasing group. Now when i try to shop for local product category, this p group is not appearing in shopping cart. Please advise what could be the cause.

Regards,

Kamal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope you would have created the cascade in this fashion. Local purchasing organization/ local purchasing group. In the responsibility tab you might have assigned all the backend product categories.In the same tab page please check whether you have define the organization responsibilty also. let me know if you still have issues.

Munna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Munna,

I have all these setting in my org stucture, but i am not sure why i am still unable to chose local purchasing group.

Regards,

Kamal

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

KS,

If the cart item is determined by the system to be destined for classic scenario, then local pgroups will not appear in the dropdown. So please check BBP_PO_SC_GETDETAIL to determine if the cart is determined to be a local cart. If you are looking to trigger extended classic (in which case youd also use local pgroups) then you will most likely need to use the CONTROL_ECS BADI to force the cart to flag ECS=X.

Hope that helps,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you see all three Company Code, Purchasing Organization and Purchasing Group in under "Function" tab for the user?

Suren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suren,

I am not able to see local P Org in "Function" tab, but in reponsibilty tab of local P GP i have given root node.

Regards,

Kamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

try using FM BBP_OM_DETERMINE_RESP_PGRP and see what values you get,or may be you can debug this FM to find out the reason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj,

My local P Gp is coming in this FM.

Regards,

Kamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

What do you mean by "I have assigned top root node to purchasing group."?

Place the local POrg on the same level like your Backend POrg, and place the local PGroup then below the local POrg.

Make sure to tick the Function Tick Box for both (POrg as well Pgroup) and leave the referene field blank.

Cheers,

Claudia

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In the responsibility tab of purchasing group node (in PPOMA_BBP), did you assign all product categories as well ?

Best regards

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes i have assigned all local and backend product category to purchasing group. I am not sure what could be other reason.

Regards,

Kamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ks sap,try with the programme BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE.&then check the attribute tab&extended attribute tab,see&check is there any attributes r missing which is relevent for pgrp.

warmregards

rakhi