cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFQ and Contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SRM Folks,

We are on SRM 5.0 and using SRM just for RFQ and Contract (other document like purchase requisition and PO are being created in ECC). So purchase precision will come from ECC to SRM souricng cockpit and from there buyer will create RFQ or contract. I have couple of questions regarding this scenario-

1. I am not sure if I need to replicate material from ECC ?

2. How can I replicate contract to ECC (FYI we do not want to create Global outline agreement)

3. Can somebody let me know which config guide I should follow ?

Thanks,

PS Full rewards to those who answer all of the questions.

Edited by: Jain on Jan 31, 2008 7:05 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jain,

The additional config:

1)SAP R/3 system

a) SPRO->Integration with other SAP componentes->SRM->PDP->

maintain a TWO digit code for Profile & logical system as SRM system.

b)In the same above path second node:control external procurement,

Maintain the purchasing group & material group combination with the Profile(from previous node).

These combination are those for whom you want the PR to be converted to RFQ/PO/Contract in SRM....and not to be created in R/3.

Please see the PDP- PM config Guide..

Thanks,RK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks again. Also with respect to your answer for 2nd question we want to create contract (not GOA) in SRM and also want to replcicate to ECC. So do you think that the badi BBP_DETERMINE_LOGSYS will be helpful.

thanks,

Prashant

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jain

1) Transferring PR from ECC to SRM - config - is covered in 'Plan Driven Proc' scenario.

2) If you use the BADI, you create contract either in SRM or in R/3. Not in both.

GOA is the only standard option to create contract in both.

If you do not want to use GOA, then you need to create a contract in SRM and then write a custom program to take the data from SRM contract and create one in R/3. Contact your ABAP expert for this. It is not difficult. However, synchronizing the changes between both systems is difficult.

Best regards

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Ramki,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jain

1) Suggest you to replicate materials. Refer Blog by Marcin /people/marcin.gajewski/blog/2007/02/05/how-to-replicate-material-master-from-r3-to-srm

2) If you want to create contract in ECC from sourcing (or RFx), you need to implement BADI BBP_DETERMINE_LOGSYS. Check the sample implementation at https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SRM/BBP_DETERMINE_LOGSYS-CONTRACT_LOGSYS_DETERMINE (if there is any problem with this link, goto SRM Wiki section in SDN)

3) You need to follow 'Contract Management Scenario' and 'Plan Driven Procurement' config, if you have Solution manager.

If you do not have solution manager, use 'Sourcing Config Guide' given in https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SRM/Configuration+Guides (or service.sap.com/ibc-srm).

Best regards

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ramki,

With respect to your answer for my 3rd question-

If I use sourcing config guide then what additional config I need to do to have purchase requisition from ECC to SRM sourcing. Also I think plan driven scenario is not application since its applicable for Extended classic only. Please correct me if I am wrong ?

Best Regards,