cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC receiver in "waiting" status

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a scenario where Idoc’s pass records through XI to 10 JDBC receivers (SQL to be specific).

The records are being inserted into all 10 database tables successfully, but in Runtime Workbench, the first receiver has a successful message, but the other 9 receivers go into "Waiting" status. After 3 retries, they go into "System Error" status (but for each retry, the records are inserted again into the tables, ie: I end up with 4 of the same records in the tables).

Runtime Workbench gives me the following error:

MP: Exception caught with cause com.sap.engine.services.ejb.exceptions.BaseTransactionRolledbackLocalException: Exception thrown in method process. The transaction is marked for rollback.

Exception caught by adapter framework: Exception thrown in method process. The transaction is marked for rollback

The message status set to WAIT.

Delivery of the message to the application using connection JDBC_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Exception thrown in method process. The transaction is marked for rollback.: com.sap.engine.services.ejb.exceptions.BaseTransactionRolledbackLocalException: Exception thrown in method process. The transaction is marked for rollback..

Can anyone help?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Did you check the Retry option set for these Adapters? if not check it in the Visual admin for the JDBC Adapter

If feasible try re-look the Design. Instead of using 10 different Adapters accessing same database, you can try with one Stored Procedure so that Database hit will be minimized and hence the queue problems.

Rgds, Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moorthy,

Yes, according to the basis team, the Retry option is set. Also, I am NOT accessing the same database. An example of my scenario is the following: The Idoc adapter passes the holidays for the year to XI. XI then delivers the same data to 10 different databases.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the option Database ‘Auto-Commit’ Enabled and other advanced option for JDBC receiver channel.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/64/ce4e886334ec4ea7c2712e11cc567c/frameset.htm

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for the responses. I found my problem.

My predecessors on the project that I am currently on, added an extra Module name called "ModuleProcessorExitBean" in the Module tab of the JDBC receiver communication channel. By removing it, my messages went through successfully.

Many thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Are you trying to update the same table through the 10 JDBC adapters.

Thanks,

Kiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No, I am trying to update 10 different tables.