cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not connect to the SOLMAN through BACK RFC connection?

vsubbakrishna
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello all,

The below message occured in one of the Satellite systems connected to the SOLMAN. it said could not connect to the SOLMAN through BACK RFC connection, even though the SOLMAN was not down at that time. Could you please suspect what kind of error this might be.

21.01.2008 02:42:20 Error transferring session data to SM_ISMCLNT010_BACK

21.01.2008 02:42:20 > data transfer aborted: error in destination SM_ISMCLNT010_BACK

21.01.2008 02:42:20 > Error when opening an RFC connection

21.01.2008 02:42:20 > ping failed to SM_ISMCLNT010_BACK

Thanks,

Subba

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

vsubbakrishna
Participant
0 Kudos

solved on own.

0 Kudos

try to create manually from solman ( solution_manager)

solution monitoring -> earlywatch -> create

and then go back satellite system and try to run ewa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Check with the user id. Use “trusted connection” and give proper authorization. By default it select “logon screen” in login/security tab, deselect this and give user id which is having trusted system authorization. Go to Test  Authorization to check the connection. Also select “ip address” instead of “host name” on technical settings tab, also check the system number and details like gateway host.

Thanks

Regards,

Sharmishtha.

Reward the points if useful.

vsubbakrishna
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes I have checked the BACK RFC it works fine. Even the Authorization is fine. But if I try to recreate a Refresh session I cannot see any Early watch alerts on that system . Instead I get this error.

Thanks,

Subba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Seems there is no connectivity from Satellite System to SOLMAN

Try at OS level of the Satellite System perform a ping to the server which is specified in the RFC Destination.

Have you checked SM_ISMCLNT010_BACK is correctly created? and the Connection test is working fine?