cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom search fields on BBPCF01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have some troubles in viewing custom search fields on transaction BBPCF01.

I created a new custom Function group with a dynpro where I will place my custom fields. I created a new html template for this screen. Then i modified the BBP_CUF_BADI implementation in order to add my custom screen:

ev_repid = 'SAPLZSMM_CUF_PO'.

ev_dynnr = '100'.

On the GUI side I correctly see my custom fields, but on web I see one field without label, no matter what I put on my dynpro, it could even be empty or contain only a checkbox. Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance

Edited by: francesco on Jan 31, 2008 12:40 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karsten,

thanks for your patience. I need to add three new selection parameters for PO on the above mentioned transaction. The additional selection fields are Purchasing Document Date, Profit Center and Name of requester. Moreover I need to add some check boxes in order to further narrow selections according to a logic.

I tried to add the fields through BBP_CUF_BADI_2 and it worked, but the fields are added vertically on the web transaction making it a bit "ugly", so I decided to draw my own dynpro and call it through BBP_CUF_BADI, which allows you to call a custom dynpro on a standard transaction.

On gui side it worked, even if I still don't know how to make it actually work for the selections...

I don't know what else to do.

thanks for any help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Francesco,

it seems that there are coding errors in your custom template, because you said that (a) all is fine in the SAP GUI, and (b) all is fine in the standard SAP template.

Sorry, I can't help you here because I'm not a programmer.

Maybe you should post your coding so that anyone else can have a look at it.

Best regards,

Karsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't know why, but I today re-published the html template for the nth time and it magically worked. !?!.

Now I need to add various fields and checkboxes to the dynpro, but I don't know where to alter selections according to the new selection parameters. Is there another bapi for that?

sorry for the time you spent for me and thanks for any help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karsten,

sorry to bother you again, I've still problems. I added my custom fields to the two structures mentioned INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF and INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_PO but I can't see them even if I log in english, while I can see the pre-existing fields of the structure if I add them to the dynpro. Why?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Francesco,

I'm sorry, but to that I have no resolution.

Can you clarify your process and the document types? In your first post you mentioned transaction BBPCF01, which belongs to confirmations, but you put your customer fields to purchase order structures. If you want to transfer the contents of your customer fields from PO to confirmation, you have to add the same fields to the confirmation structures (INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_CONF), too.

Best regards,

Karsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for you help Karsten!

I logged on in english and the fields appeared. I've still some troubles, though.

1. I appended a new structure to INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_PO and added its fields to my dynpro, but I couldn't see them, instead I can correctly see the existing fields of another append structure.

2. Is the structure INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_PO the right one for the search screen of BBPCF01 or I have to use other structures instead? Is the structure actually used really important?

3. How do I translate a field in the web UI?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Francesco,

please have a look at OSS note 672960.

1. Please append your new fields to INVL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF, too.

2. For the display of search results for confirmations (BBPCF01) you have to use INCL_EEW_PD_SEARCH_HDR_CSF_CNF. For using the fields in the extended search for confirmations you have to use badi BBP_CUF_BADI_2.

3. You don't have to translate the fields in the web interface, but in the SAP GUI with the GO TO > TRANSLATE menu option.

Best regards,

Karsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will try to explain better my problem.

I can correctly see the custom fields on GUI side, but on the web, instead of my html template for the custom dynpro with the fields, I see a strange field with no label, no matter what I put on my custom dynpro, it could even be empty, I see that wrong field anyway and nothing more.

Please help me! Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Francesco,

a suggestion: have you translated the field name into the web ui language?

E.g., if you have programmed your fields with English names only but you log on to the web in German, you might not see the field name.

This is standard behaviour for the web UI, a least for catalogs.

Best regards,

Karsten