Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding error in XI File to IDoc scenario

former_member189440
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

when i was doing file 2 idoc scenario i got this error "Unable to convert sender service to an ALE logical system". please resolve my issue as early as possible.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think u have fault in mapping and u have to assign ur receiver logical system to ur business system.and do the ale settings correctly.

bye creating rec logical system, port ,rfc partner profile.etc.

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all in sld check whether u have assign logical system name to business system .If u have assign tht then double click on Business system GOTO->SERVICE->ADAPTER SPECIFIC IDENTIFIERS There u should be able to see and this same name should be assigned for the logical system in sap r/3 when we do the Ale settings at R/3 side.

Secondly for the file CREATE A BUSINESS SERVICE

IN ID And then Goto->Service->adapter specific identifiers and there give the logical system name.it can be anything

it will do

PLZ REWARDS POINTS

VIKAS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Update the LS name for Business Service in ID

/people/venugopalarao.immadisetty/blog/2007/01/24/troubleshooting-file-to-idoc-scenario-in-xi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to sender business service --> Adapter Specific Identifiers ---> here add logical system name. It can be any name

with this name you should maintain partner profile on receiver R/3 system adding message type as inbound parameter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this thread:

Also check these blogs:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/xi-error--unable-to-convert-the-sender-service-to-an-ale-logical-system

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

Please open your receiver agreement.

Under header mapping section check on the sender service and write the name of the Business system name of the XI .

Regards

Amitanshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check ur logical system is assigned to business system or not.check it.

Regards,

Phani

Reward points if Helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Uday,

Please go through these threads:

BR,

Alok

Edited by: Alok Sharma on Jan 31, 2008 12:39 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go through the below thread which has the same problem with discussion.

Thnx

Chirag