cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

printing multiple line items

Former Member
0 Kudos

i developed PO smartform.the requirement is that i should be able to display all line items on the entire page of total pages and in the last page after the end of the lineitems ,the secondary windows should be displayed which are declared below the main window.

for example the dimensions of

main window : LM 0.5 cm width 19 cm

UM 7 cm height 7cm

secondary window :LM 0.5 cm width 10 cm

UM 14 cm height 19cm and there are

some secondary windows below the mainwindow.

i gave the option 'after the end of mainwindow' for all the secondary windows below mainwindow. i increased the mainwindow height to full page length so that if there are 30 lineitems,most of the line items will be displayed in the first page and remaining items will be in the second page and below that secondary windows will come as per dimensions.but the problem is if any line items gets end after crossing the upper margin of secondary window,secondary windows are overlapping with lineitems.how can i put a condition like if the line item display exceeds the upper margin of secondary window (ex:14 cm) and ends over there,all the secondary windows should go to next page.please suggest a solution .

Thanks

k srinivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its very difficult to explain the logic over here . Insted give me your ID i will send you the smartform which I have developed long back . It has the same functionality.

Regards,

Nageswar

Former Member
0 Kudos

sri25880@gmail.com