cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL363 error on delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using warehouse management and batch split for deliveries. When doing a confirmation for a transfer order when there is more than one batch I receive an error "Delivery quantity is greater than target quantity", however there is sufficient stock for this deliver. The 'Check Overdelivery' field against this delviery item category is set to 'B'. When I do this for only one batch I do not get the error and can confirm the transfer order. If I set the field to 'A', then it works, however then the users are able to increase the delivery quantity on the delivery note (which I want to prevent). I have already contacted SAP via OSS, and their option is to set the field to 'A'. Not a good idea.

Has anyone come across such a problem before? If so, how can I resolve this that users cannot increase delivery quantity, but that batch split can still be performed.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jonathan,

That would be fine if I did not use warehouse management. When confirming the transfer order I don't get to the delivery screen for the batches. The message comes up when confirming the transfer order. I need to find another way around this.

Thanks

Sylvia

Former Member
0 Kudos

hhmmm, you're right.

but the positive side to this situation is, even if you put "A" in overdelivery, the system will still bill the customer based on the actual deliveries, so the company should not lose out.

will look into this some more.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, Sylvia.

i had a similar situation, although i am not sure our scenarios are exactly alike.

i get the error message when i try to make entries in the item overview. entries should be made in the batch split screen instead.

if this does not help, please do tell us and we'll work on this some more.

regards.