cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction variant SHD0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

When I am tryin to change the fields in VA02 to 'output only' through SHD0, it is not working. I have created my own Transaction variant and activated it. Still its not working. But I did the same thing in VL02N it is working there.

Can anyone explain me whats the problem in VA02? or any other alternative for this.

Friendly

Rama rao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

If you create a new varient go to all tabs as sometime we forget to do after reaching our required field. So first check whether you have done that or not.

Second thing when you activate the varient you always should go for testing through the icon found in the same SHD0 screen.

Again, If you are not able to find out the mistake please come back again. And expain what are you doing and what your intention to get is?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you rajan,

My intention is to put the incoterms and payment terms in the main screen as display mode (output only). From SHD0 after giving the sale order number and pressing enter we will go inside. (There we will see Incoterms and payment terms in general header box.) After pressing enter again we see popup box for this window to make the changes, if we keep on pressing enter we will get the pop up window where these payment terms and incoterms will be there. In that window we will put tick for output only to these two fields and will keep pressing enter until we go to the last screen and will click the 'save and exit' button.

Thats it na. Or else we have to touch the header and line item tabs also? What do you mean by touch all the screens. Thats what I did na or to do anything more?

Please explain me clearly.

Rama rao